A MAGNIFICENT AND UNIQUE VENUE
Weekend Tariff – Friday, Saturday or Sunday & Bank Holidays
|Civil/Partnership Ceremony||Wedding Breakfast/Dinner|
|The Courtyard Room or subject to the weather under the Rose Pavilion in the Walled Garden||The Castle Room|
- The Venue is Licensed for Civil Ceremonies.
- The Venue can accommodate up to 130 guests.
- Blessings and other Ceremonies may also be held at the Venue in The Courtyard Room or in the Walled Garden.
- Small Marquees [hats] may be hired from the Venue’s Supplier and erected on the central lawn with written permission from the Venue
- Only a Caterer from the Venue’s list of preferred caterers may be used.
- Lists of Florists, Musicians and other suppliers are available.
- No charge is made for corkage.
- The Walled Garden Venue has two function rooms, The Courtyard Room and The Castle Room with facilities and use of an award winning Walled Garden for afternoon Drinks Receptions.
- The hire charges for Weekends includes Friday, Saturday or Sunday and Bank Holiday weekends and are for exclusive use of The Walled Garden Venue:
High Season – April, May, June, July, August, September:
|Saturdays & Bank Holiday Weekends (Bank Holiday Weekends include Friday, Sundays or Mondays)||£5000|
|Thursday & Sundays (excluding Bank holiday weekends)||£3500|
Mid Season – October, November, December, March:
|Saturdays & Bank Holiday Weekends (Bank Holiday Weekends include Friday, Sundays or Mondays)||£4000|
|Thursday & Sundays (excluding Bank holiday weekends)||£3000|
Low Season – January & February:
|Friday, Saturday or Sunday||£2500|
Tariff charges for Easter and Christmas/New Year holidays are available upon enquiry.
TERMS OF BOOKING & PAYMENTS
A fifty per cent deposit is due and payable to secure a date for a civil ceremony and/or a wedding reception at the time of booking. For a civil ceremony only the full amount is due and payable whatever the day of week it is taken for. Please note that the deposit or full payment for the civil ceremony only is non-refundable in the event of cancellation for whatever reason. In the event that the booking is cancelled more than twenty six weeks prior to the date of the function no further monies are due and payable. In the event that the booking is cancelled between twenty six and twelve weeks before the date of the function a further twenty five per cent of the overall cost of the booking is due and payable. In the event that the booking is cancelled twelve weeks before the date of the function the whole of the balance monies are due and payable. The balance monies will be invoiced and are due and payable twelve weeks prior to the function date. The Hire charge excludes any applicable taxes. Currently, hire of the Venue does not attract VAT or other tax. However should the law change prior to the final payment becoming due, the amount of that tax will be payable by yourselves with any final payment. The hire charge is for one day only and is Subject to the Terms & Conditions of Hire & Use of the Premises.